20pcs Pro Makeup Brushes Eyebrow Eyeshadow Eyeliner Blending Crease Kit Eyelash Brush
- It is recommended to clean the makeup brushes regularly and wash them with detergent every 1-2 weeks.
- It is recommended to copy the bristles when drying or air-drying to allow the bristles to air dry naturally. Do not use a hair dryer to blow dry and expose.
Tips to use:
- Blending Brush:Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- Eyeshadow Brush:Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- Shader brush:Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- Concealer brush:Using small strokes, apply the concealer under your eyes, starting from the corner of your nose bridge to the area below your outer lash line.
How to clean makeup brushes?
- Wet your brushes with running water for a few minutes, and always do it pointing down so water won’t get stuck into the barrel or mess with the glue that keeps the bristles together.
- Submerge the wet brush in your cleansing solution.
- Take any porous surface, and rub in circular motions for around 60 seconds.
- Continue rubbing in circular motions under running water until the water runs clear and there’s no foam.
- Squeeze the fibers with your fingers to remove any excess water, and rub the bristles against a paper towel.
- Let it dry upside down (The bristles pointing down) or sideways overnight or until the brush feels completely dry.
- Repeat at least once a month.
We Also Recommend
9pcs Black Makeup Brushes Set With PU Brush Bucket Wool Bristles Foundation Blush Beauty Tool
10pcs Pink Makeup Brushes Set With Bag Powder Foundation Blush Eyeshadow Lip Cosmetic Beauty Brush
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh